Beauty Blunder 5: How-to Tell A Friend Their Look Is Bad

Question: My 50 year old brother-in-law visited recently for a family birthday party. I strongly suspect he is cutting his own hair. Most of the cut was unremarkable but a portion (think of the state of Florida) was too long on the back side of the head. I am sure about the Florida part.

I did take pictures but, in kindness I avoided that offensive spot. If it was a small state like Delaware or Rhode Island then 'NO PROBLEM but this was FLORIDA!  How do I let him know he should turn on the lights when he cuts his hair? I don't want him to be embarrassed. How do I fix this blunder once and for all? -Joe


Answer: That was so entertaining to read!  It sounds like you have a great sense of humor which will be crucial in your bringing up this beauty blunder.  

Read more »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...